blob: 6996c4dc9d7371a193584638938d1468e24ee4bd (plain
/* md5.h - Compute MD5 checksum of files or strings according to the
* definition of MD5 in RFC 1321 from April 1992.
* Copyright (C) 1995-1999 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
* This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
* the Free Software Foundation; either version 2, or (at your option)
* any later version.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* GNU General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
* along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation,
* Inc., 59 Temple Place - Suite 330, Boston, MA 02111-1307, USA.
typedef unsigned char md5sum_t;
typedef u_int32_t md5_uint32;
/* Initialize structure containing state of computation.
(RFC 1321, 3.3: Step 3) */
void md5_init(struct md5_ctx *ctx);
/* Starting with the result of former calls of this function (or the
initialization function update the context for the next LEN bytes
starting at BUFFER.
It is NOT required that LEN is a multiple of 64. */
void md5_process(struct md5_ctx *ctx, const void *buffer, size_t len);
/* Process the remaining bytes in the buffer and put result from CTX
in first 16 bytes following RESBUF. The result is always in little
endian byte order, so that a byte-wise output yields to the wanted
ASCII representation of the message digest.
IMPORTANT: On some systems it is required that RESBUF is correctly
aligned for a 32 bits value. */
void md5_finish(struct md5_ctx *ctx, md5sum_t resbuf);