|author||Kevin Daudt <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2019-03-24 20:39:14 +0000|
|committer||Natanael Copa <email@example.com>||2019-05-05 19:56:45 +0000|
github: update stale message
Diffstat (limited to '.github/stale.yml')
1 files changed, 13 insertions, 8 deletions
diff --git a/.github/stale.yml b/.github/stale.yml
index 8f86530dae..e144917993 100644
@@ -7,13 +7,18 @@ pulls:
- This pull request has been automatically marked as stale because it has not
- had activity in the last 60 days. It will be automatically closed if no
- further activity occurs in the next 14 days. If you are still waiting for a
- review or response from one of our developers you can leave a comment to
- remove the stale label. If you know the username of the maintainer of the
- aport you could try to mention the username in the comment. You can also
- join our IRC channels on freenode and see if you can find an available
- developer. Thank you for your contributions.
+ Sorry to bother you, but we noticed there has't been any activity on this
+ pull request for 60 days. Because we have to deal with a lot of pull
+ requests, we use this stupid bot to automatically mark it as stale.
+ If you still want this PR to be merged, you can do the following:
+ 1. Rebase the PR on the latest master.
+ 2. Apply any feedback you might have received.
+ 3. Make sure the package builds without issues in CI.
+ 4. If the PR is waiting on us, feel free to ping one of us here or on IRC.
+ If you are no longer interested in this PR, you don't have to do anything.
+ The PR will automatically be closed in 14 days.
This pull request has been automatically closed.